Friday, October 29, 2010

Fun Fact Friday

I saw this cute post on Ciao Bella's blog and thought it would be so fun to fill in with my answers!

I kickstart my day with... I down a glass of water first thing to rehydrate, eat "overnight oats," then have a diet coke.  I know diet coke is terrible, but I NEED it in the mornings!

Other daily essentials... My cell phone! I feel incomplete without it.

Recent splurge... Well, it cost $150 to get that bobby pin out of my car!

Dreaming about... what mine and Brandon's Halloween costumes are going to turn out like. We are dressing up as “Barbie and Ken.”

Beauty indulgence... My hair! I’m in the chair every 6-8 weeks! Just got it done this afternoon!

Can't stop watching... Sex and the City 2. I bought it on Tuesday and have watched it six times since then. Mainly just to have on as background noise, but I haven’t see regular television since Monday!

Top shop... Saks, LOFT, J. Crew, Banana Republic, Piperlime, unique boutiques …I mean, I could go on and on.

Working out to... Basically all of the rap music on the charts. That and the Jock Jams CD, of course. I can’t work out if I don’t have music.

Signature scent... Coco Chanel Mademoiselle

You won't find me... Saying a cuss word.  EVER.  I hate it so much. I have plenty of words in my vocabulary to express my feelings without using profanity.

I heart... Brandon, my family and friends, white chocolate covered popcorn, and the fact that it’s Friday. 

Hope everyone has a great Friday night! Be safe!
xo.
M

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree about the cussing. It's so unnecessary. I hope you had a fabulous weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! If you ask a question, please make sure your email address is connected to comments through your Blogger profile. If you aren't sure how to do this but still want your question answered, please leave your email address at the end of your comment! Thanks! :)