Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Festivities!

Hi everyone!
I've got a serious case of the Mondays. 
I have so much to do, but don't want to do any of it!

Hope you all had a great Halloween!
Brandon and I dressed up as Barbie and Ken on Friday night.
Everyone thought I was Lady Gaga, which made me very mad!


My friend, Ryan, and me
 We had plans to dress up on Saturday night, too.
I couldn't handle dressing up as Barbie again because the wig made my forehead itch!
I grabbed a pair of ears out of my costume drawer & called myself a leopard.
My friend, Britney, and me. I spun her around in duct-tape to create this dress!
 Brandon was the cutest German man! 
He made those suspenders from scratch -sewed them and everything.
Who knew he was so crafty?

This week, I'll be spending a lot of time with these

...while sitting for hours in here
College of Charleston Addlestone Library 

...while taking lots of breaks for these

xo.
MMS

2 comments:

  1. I think people thought you looked like lady Ga Ga was bec of the blunt bangs and BLEACH blonde hair...that was Lady Gaga's first look when she first became popular! You could of easily pulled off barbie hair as a blondie anyway on your own with your real hair! :) Just sayin your hair is so pretty as is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I was going to dress up as Barbie and Ken with my boyfriend, but we decided to go as Charlie and Maverick from Top Gun.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! If you ask a question, please make sure your email address is connected to comments through your Blogger profile. If you aren't sure how to do this but still want your question answered, please leave your email address at the end of your comment! Thanks! :)