Monday, July 19, 2010

I was going to share a fun recipe with you all tonight, but the more I got to thinking about which recipe to use, the hungrier I began to get. So I scratched the whole recipe idea.  Now on to important business...

Guess who's back!

Rachel Zoe! Please tell me y'all have seen "The Rachel Zoe Project" on Bravo. Zoe is a celebrity stylist & the boho-chic poster-woman. Her reality show is very addicting and one of the only shows (other than The Hills and The Real Housewives) that I'm religious to.  The show has been off the air for a while, but now season three is set to be shown on August 3rd.  Woohoo ... happy early birthday present to me!

xo...
m

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! If you ask a question, please make sure your email address is connected to comments through your Blogger profile. If you aren't sure how to do this but still want your question answered, please leave your email address at the end of your comment! Thanks! :)