Wednesday, November 12, 2014

holiday gift guide no. 1: for her (This blog has moved to HOLY CITY CHIC!)

I can't believe I'm already doing a holiday gift guide, but believe it or not, the time is upon us. I say this every year, but this year especially felt like it has gone by in the blink of an eye. It's probably because we have had so much going on—moving from Charleston to Ridgeland, then to Beaufort, then back to Charleston ....all in about nine months. Yeah, 2014 has been all over the place. 

This gift guide is for your best friend, your mom, a sister, or even for yourself. It's for any woman in your life you're wanting to treat this Christmas (or Christmahanakawanzika). Of course, I'm only listing items that I would actually gift myself, so you know each item has been curated thoughtfully! These are things that the receiver may not purchase herself, but all incredibly lust-worthy, if I do say so myself.




 The image above is clickable! But here's another way to shop the items:
Henri Bendel Mini Ring Box - $38


So which one is your favorite? I think those slippers were made for my feet, just sayin'. And that Bobbi Brown brush set? It's all the tools she'd need to do her makeup while traveling ...and all in one stylish kit, to boot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! If you ask a question, please make sure your email address is connected to comments through your Blogger profile. If you aren't sure how to do this but still want your question answered, please leave your email address at the end of your comment! Thanks! :)