Thursday, June 19, 2014

Summer Smokey Eye Tutorial


I was asked to do a smokey eye tutorial that is perfect for summer nights. Well, here it is! I am still learning this whole youtube video thing. It's quite a process getting videos edited and uploaded properly, so just bear with me. Even though I don't know what I'm doing when it comes to video production, I still think these are fun! Any other requests?

Products mentioned:

Face products //
Revlon Skin Lights (400 Bronze Light)
Bobbi Brown Blush (Apricot) 

Eye products //
Milani Shadow Eyez (champagne toast)
MAC Eyeshadow (Blanc Type and Woodwinked)
Urban Decay Eyeshadow (mushroom) 

Lip products //
Revlon Lip Butter (strawberry shortcake)
Buxom Lip Gloss (leslie)

You can purchase my makeup brushes from Nordstrom (except for the Sonia Kashuk pencil brush - that's from Target!).

3 comments:

  1. Will you please do a tutorial on hot rollers?? I am trying to learn but am struggling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see more hair tutorials on how you get a slight wave in your hair, or maybe tips and tricks of the pagent world that would benefit the rest of us! I love your makeup tutorials though!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! If you ask a question, please make sure your email address is connected to comments through your Blogger profile. If you aren't sure how to do this but still want your question answered, please leave your email address at the end of your comment! Thanks! :)