Thursday, June 19, 2014

sam edelman and j. crew

I have an instagram account set up especially for my blog sale items, but I wanted to mention a couple new items on here. Email me at stylemeswanky@gmail.com if interested! I will send you a paypal invoice right away.

I've never worn these stunning heels! Size 8.5 and runs true to size. I paid $130 and am asking $90 (plus $10 to ship).  


I've barely used this bag. It's been great to pick up on spring/summer days when I want a "lighter" look, but it's just time to let it go to another proud owner. Paid $198, asking $100 (plus $10 to ship).

Email me at stylemeswanky@gmail.com if interested. Also, be sure to check out my other blog sale items on Instagram at @stylemeswanky_closet!


1 comment:

  1. Those heels are gorgeous! I love your style!
    http://thetallblondeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! If you ask a question, please make sure your email address is connected to comments through your Blogger profile. If you aren't sure how to do this but still want your question answered, please leave your email address at the end of your comment! Thanks! :)