Friday, December 7, 2012

Bulls Bay

Alright smarties, thank you for the tips!  My photos are back in action thanks to Flickr.  A few more unnecessary steps, but look...my photos are bigger (and free!).  

On Tuesday, my colleagues and I spent the day at Bulls Bay Golf Club in Awendaw, which is right outside of Mount Pleasant/Charleston.  We host an annual golf tournament there every December and it always raises so much money for the Children's Hospital.  Here are some photos from this past Tuesday.
IMG_0580
The Citadel Rifle Brigade performed during the opening ceremony. 
IMG_0581
Some of our "Johnny Dodd" award winners from previous years.  Yes, that's Mr. Darius Rucker himself in the blue.  
IMG_0588

IMG_0627

IMG_0640

IMG_0642
Miss South Carolina USA and Miss South Carolina Teen USA came to support us!
IMG_0645

IMG_0655
The queens and me!
IMG_0659
After an amazing dinner of filet mignon and sea bass, we had entertainment by Edwin McCain and Mallory Hope
IMG_0679

IMG_0689
We all had a great time.  I made it home just in time to catch the end of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.  I have it recorded, though, for whenever I need some exercise motivation.  ;)

1 comment:

  1. umm, your job has some awesome perks! so jealous! can't remember the last time I was treated to a filet mignon and sea bass dinner.. much less by my JOB!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! If you ask a question, please make sure your email address is connected to comments through your Blogger profile. If you aren't sure how to do this but still want your question answered, please leave your email address at the end of your comment! Thanks! :)