Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Things I'm Loving Right Now!

Dad has always told me, "Love the things you have, and not what you want."
While I'll admit that I do need to take this into account more often, sometimes I just can't help myself!

But see, everything that I'm going to list on this post as "things I'm loving" are items that I already own. 
So see there, I'm listening to dear ol' Dad's words of wisdom!

These are things that I can't get enough of lately!

1. My Clarisonic Mia
This thing is like getting a facial every night! It makes your skin so soft.  I use the "normal" brush head, rather than using the "sensitive" brush that it comes with.  (I feel more exfoliation with the normal.)  I've been using this for two and a half weeks now and have much smoother, even skin.  I hear the major results come after about a month or so of use.


2.  Bath and Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Body Cream
This stuff smells amazing ...like icing. I always look forward to stocking up on this scent when the holiday collection comes out each year. It's packed with ingredients that leave your skin feeling as smooth as a baby's bottom!

3. Nicole by OPI Spark My Mistletoe
 I just got this from Ulta yesterday and can't wait to put it over a red nail color. So festive!


4. It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye Full Coverage Waterproof Concealer
I bought mine from beauty.com for $24. It's packed with vitamin K, vitamin C, collagen, and antioxidants. Works great! (...and it's not tested on animals!)


5.  Christmas decorations!
(I wish I could claim these decorations as my own, but I got these pictures via Google!)




6.  Mossimo Skinny Ponte Leggings 
These are excellent leggings! I like them much better than my Cache leggings that cost around $50. 
These are from Target and are just $25. Can't beat that! 

ps. Thank you all for the sweet comments you left on my last post. They mean a lot to me!

Love to you all!
Meg

4 comments:

  1. The Clarisonic Mia has been on my list for awhile now. I think I need to just pony up and get it! Love that Spark my Mistletoe nail polish too, it would be perfect for Christmas parties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I had to do ...just go ahead and buy it! I had been thinking about it for far too long. I would recommend purchasing it from aspenleafspa.com because they price match, but also sell it for 25% off.

    You won't regret purchasing the Mia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to wear leggings EVERY day! So comfy. And I'm obsessed with vanilla lotions - I love how BBW has different types of vanilla. Right now I'm obsessed with their Vanilla Mint lip gloss. Mmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm wearing that nail polish right now.. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! If you ask a question, please make sure your email address is connected to comments through your Blogger profile. If you aren't sure how to do this but still want your question answered, please leave your email address at the end of your comment! Thanks! :)