Tuesday, December 14, 2010

seriously the most random post yet.

Oh, hi!
Remember me? 
I have been so busy lately! 
Here's a little of what I've been up to: 

...a little Spring Winter cleaning & organizing
Why on Earth does one person need so many beach towels? 
These had to be moved to a better place because they were taking up too much room
in my linen closet.

I've been spending a lot of my time online shopping for Christmas gifts.
Since I have posted a few great gift ideas, how about I post the most stupid gift ever...

I give you the beer holster:
This has got to be the the silliest thing I've ever seen. 
First of all, it's ugly.
Secondly, it has to be uncomfortable.
Third, why not set your beverage down on a table? ...or hold your drink with one of your two hands!?
Sadly enough, this gift is on the bestsellers list on redenvelope.com.


Brandon and I attended two Christmas parties last weekend.

His company party was on Saturday night. 
It was a wonderful dinner party at Magnolia's, a Southern classic here in downtown Charleston.


 I had tomato bisque as an appetizer, shellfish over grits for dinner, and strawberry shortcake for dessert.
They were all delicious!


Brandon and I forgot to get a photo together during or before the party, but we took some afterwards: 



I painted my nails with a dark OPI maroon color, and put Nicole by OPI's "Spark My Mistletoe" on top for a festive look. 

The next day, we had Brandon's family Christmas party. 
Every year, we meet somewhere towards the middle of the state (at one of the family member's homes) and have lunch and a Chinese gift exchange!
I do have photos being emailed to me, but for now, this is what y'all get:
I think this photo is so funny. I took it on my phone towards the end of the afternoon. 
This is Brandon and his little cousin, Luke. 
They were wrestling and playing games all day, which, as you can see, wore them both out!


Aside from cleaning, Christmas shopping, and Christmas parties, I've had my head in the books.
It's exam week, which is never any fun.
I am happy to say that tomorrow at this time, I will be completely finished with this semester & a few months away from graduation! 

Oh, and here's a very comfy, casual OOTD:


I love this sweater. Bought it from Macy's the other day!

Wow- this post really is so random. 
I do have a lot of other things to post and tell you all about.
...another post, another day. 

Love to you all!
m

6 comments:

  1. I love your red dress! I look in my opinion not so swell in red but love your dress..where did you get it? you know I always hit you up on your cute clothes!! ::)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks y'all! CMae - it's from Cache. I used to work there, so I was able to take advantage of the employee discount, which was great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you write back. You are officially my hero girl blogger that shares clothing informations! heart you girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What about your boots? I love them!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! If you ask a question, please make sure your email address is connected to comments through your Blogger profile. If you aren't sure how to do this but still want your question answered, please leave your email address at the end of your comment! Thanks! :)