Thursday, November 4, 2010

Dinner and a Video

Quick post while I have the time! 
Last night, I discovered something that I've only heard about, but never tasted.
Ground turkey.
I'm not much of a meat purchaser.
This summer, I decided to cut red meat out of my diet.
So when I go to the grocery store, I'm a creature of habit. 
I buy a type of fish that is in season.
I buy boneless skinless chicken breasts.
I buy veggie burgers, sometimes.
I buy Lean Cuisines.
That's it (as far as my protein sources go).

I don't know why I never thought to buy ground turkey, but boy is it good.
Dinner last night:

Ground Turkey Taco Salad for me


I have to share the next photo because I thought it was funny that I had a full plate of food & well, you'll see what Brandon had.
...he's more of a "meat and cheese" kind of guy.

 Double decker ground tacos
...he did go back and make a few more!

...and for your viewing pleasure:


he's cute.

xo.
M

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! If you ask a question, please make sure your email address is connected to comments through your Blogger profile. If you aren't sure how to do this but still want your question answered, please leave your email address at the end of your comment! Thanks! :)