Thursday, August 5, 2010

Guess what starts tomorrow!
South Carolina's Tax Free Weekend! 
Some say the savings aren't worth the crowd & mayhem that goes along with the tax-free weekend. 
I, on the other hand, like any excuse to shop & can deal with a crowd or two.

I heard that some states aren't offering the tax free weekends, as they had in the past.  
Those darn budget cuts! So, thank you, South Carolina, for conforming to my shopping needs.

Tonight is the premiere of The Real Housewives of DC. Who's excited??

I love all of the housewives, but my favorites are the ladies from Orange County & New York.  
I'm hoping the DC gals will follow suit!

That's all for now.
xoxo,
m

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! If you ask a question, please make sure your email address is connected to comments through your Blogger profile. If you aren't sure how to do this but still want your question answered, please leave your email address at the end of your comment! Thanks! :)