Thursday, July 8, 2010

Home Sweet Home

I'm taking one summer class which will last until mid-August, but lucky for me, we were given this week off from school. So where do I go? Home to Mom & Dad.



Heard of Ridgeland? Actually, I'm still here now ...leaving in the morning.  I believe there are just over 2,000 residents in my small town. There is nothing to do here, but it surely is my favorite retreat. Whenever the stresses of life seem unbearable, coming home to my parents relaxes me.  They live in the middle of a big sod field.  It's one of those houses where you can still see lightening bugs, where there is true darkness -no distracting lights or sounds around. Ahh -sounds great, right?

Do any of you have a retreat like this?

xox,
M


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! If you ask a question, please make sure your email address is connected to comments through your Blogger profile. If you aren't sure how to do this but still want your question answered, please leave your email address at the end of your comment! Thanks! :)