Friday, June 5, 2015

beauty products I've used up // vlog

Find this blog post in it's new home here.

Y'all! I did not mean to provide such a dramatic post on Tuesday (well, not really dramatic at all actually) and then totally disappear for the rest of the week. I filmed a beauty video on Tuesday and have had the hardest time getting it to upload. I think I did something wrong and on top of that, my laptop is basically a goner. I've successfully used up every last bit of brains it has to offer, and it's reminding me of that every time I go to load something. Point is, I couldn't get this video to download on Tuesday night and then last night, YouTube was on the fritz and it didn't process until about 2am. And I've been in continuing education for real estate Wednesday and Thursday... all day long, so  I consequently didn't have the time to link to 40-some products at the bottom of this blog post after it's 2am load time. In summary, better late than never!


Here are beauty products I've used up and what I think about them.






products mentioned: (I know, I know.)
1. batiste dry shampoo     2. greenscape organic lavender hand & body lotion     3. neutrogena wet skin sunscreen spf 30     4. rembrandt deeply white peroxide whitening toothpaste     5. nyx studio finishing powder     6. balanced guru detox scalp treatment     7. alberto VO5 clarifying shampoo     8. clinique clarifying lotion     9. REN glycol lactic radiance renewal mask     10. davines naturaltech replenishing conditioner     11. EOS lip balm     12. macadamia natural oil deep repair masque     13. rituals hammam hot scrub     14. rituals hammam bath oil     15. kate somerville clarifying treatment toner     16. vitafusion womens gummy vitamins     17. clinique deep cleansing emergency mask     18. murad pore reform skin smoothing polish     19. first aid beauty facial radiance pads     20. bareminerals facial cleansing oil     21a. glotherapeutics triple action serum     21b. kate somerville line  release under eye repair cream     22. vaseline advanced repair lotion     23. caress tahitian renewal exfoliating body wash     24. loreal elnett hairspray with uv filter     25. no 7 quick thinking wipes     26. philosophy purity made simple     27. dr. teal's lavender epsom salt     28. biolage hydrasource shampoo     29. sibu beauty sea buckthorn hydrating serum     30. bareminerals lash domination mascara     31. chanel eyeliner pen in brun     32. chanel le volume mascara     33. bareminerals lip liner     34. mac prep & prime in light boost     35. first aid beauty eye duty     36. bareminerals well rested cc eye primer     37. fresh sugar lip treatment     38. clinique cream eyeshadow     39. rituals lavender fields candle     40. shiseido facial cotton    41. milani eyeshadow pencil

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! If you ask a question, please make sure your email address is connected to comments through your Blogger profile. If you aren't sure how to do this but still want your question answered, please leave your email address at the end of your comment! Thanks! :)