Tuesday, December 2, 2014

new post on HOLY CITY CHIC

 

If I could live in the weather we had the past couple of days, I might just do it all year long. I'm beginning to think I was made for days that are 65 degrees and sunny. It was the perfect weather for a light jacket, like this Topshop "Rufus" Shirt Jacket I bought at Nordstrom. I've only been in a Topshop once (when I went to California last year), but I absolutely loved it. Such a great on-trend brand with well made and well priced pieces. We don't have Topshop stores around here, so it's nice that the brand is so accessible from Nordstrom, which is pretty much where I do the majority of my online clothes shopping. And let's just say I am pretty in love with everything I ordered.




















  
outfit details:
jacket  |  tunic  |  jeggings (similar)  |  scarf (michael stars)  |  booties (similar)  |  bag  |  watch  |  hat  |  bracelet (similar here and here)  |  earrings (similar)

(Note: I sized up to a 6 in both the jacket and the tunic since Topshop runs small!)




Thank you, Nordstrom, for partnering with me for this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! If you ask a question, please make sure your email address is connected to comments through your Blogger profile. If you aren't sure how to do this but still want your question answered, please leave your email address at the end of your comment! Thanks! :)