Thursday, October 9, 2014

I'm moving! (BIG BLOG SALE)

We close on our house next Wednesday and I'm just now starting to pack. Brandon thinks it's funny that, so far, all I've packed is our pantry items. Who does that? Surely food should be the last thing that's packed. I don't know... I got the urge, so I just went for it. My second order of packing business naturally is my closet. But first, it's time to say goodbye to some things. I'm on a serious purging kick, so come one, come all! Let's get to it...

Oh, I normally post blog sale things on my @stylemeswanky_closet Instagram page, but since I'm in a hurry to sell these things, I'm posting on here this time. But be sure to check out that instagram account to see all of the other things that are for sale! There's still plenty on there.

Email me at stylemeswanky@gmail.com if interested!

 PJK Patterson J. Kincaid Skirt, as seen on Shopbop here
Small - Worn twice! 
Retailed $228, asking $85 shipped

J. Crew Blouse - Size 0 (fits like a 2) - Worn 3-5 times
$28 shipped

There's more if you click the "read more" button below (bottom left)!


Banana Republic Sweater - Size Small - Worn 3-5 times
$30 shipped

SOLD! Banana Republic Sweater - Small - Worn 3-5 times
$30 shipped

SOLD! Daniel Rainn Blouse - Small
$28 shipped

Everlane Blouse - Small
Never worn, still wrinkled from shipping packaging - 100% silk
$28 shipped

SOLD! Banana Republic Lightweight Denim/Chambray Shirt - Extra Small
$28 shipped

Cache Blouse - Medium (love the back, shown in 2nd photo!)
$25 Shipped

 Zara Blouse - Small
$25 shipped
(trying to show that it has that "longer in the back than in the front" style, but it's blurry :/)

SOLD! Romeo & Juliet Blouse - Small
$25 shipped (see those two loose ends on the beadwork? Would be easy to tack back into place, but it's still secure and I feel like no one would notice that.)

 American Apparel Dress
one size (lightly worn!), $40 shipped

Cache Jeans - Size 2 (fit like a 2/4) - Worn 3 times max
(Side note: These are some of the most flattering jeans ever! But I just don't wear them enough to justify keeping them.)
$45 shipped

  GAP "Modern Trouser" Size 26
$35 shipped
Gap Women 1969 Modern Trouser Jeans Size 0


SOLD! Banana Republic Waxed Denim - Size 26 (very similar to what I wore in my post on Monday, but they have a slight sheen!)
Worn 2 or 3 times max - $40 shipped

F21 Love Dress - Small
(Needs two buttons sewn on the back! It never had them?)
$13 shipped

Express Dress - Small (great as a gameday dress with a denim jacket or a swimsuit coverup!)
$15 shipped

SOLD! J. Crew Dress - Size 2 (Needs a button sewn on the back. I have it attached with a safety pin and no one has ever noticed.)
$40
 shipped (worn just a few times, but so cute with a bright scarf and boots in the fall!)

Brooks Brothers Dress - Size 2 - Worn Twice
$45 shipped

J. Crew Dress - Size 2 - worn maybe twice
$40 shipped

SOLD! F21 Love Dress - Size 2 - Never worn!
$18 shipped

 Alice + Trixie One Shoulder Dress, X-Small
Retailed for over $300, asking $125 shipped

Thanks for helping me clean out my closet! Don't forget to visit my Instagram page for even more "blog sale" items. For things that have been there for a while... just make an offer. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! If you ask a question, please make sure your email address is connected to comments through your Blogger profile. If you aren't sure how to do this but still want your question answered, please leave your email address at the end of your comment! Thanks! :)