Monday, October 13, 2014

easy like monday morning | outfit post


jeans  |  top (similar)  |  blazer (similar: here and here)  |  shoes (similar)  |  bag (similar)  |  sunglasses  |  watch  |  lipstick (in #99)

I have no clue why I named this post what I did because Monday's are far from easy, but it's all that could come to my mind. This is one of those outfits that's easy and casual, but when worn with heels and a blazer, they pull it together, making it "office casual" or perfect for grabbing happy hour with girlfriends.

I literally ordered a bevy of jeans from Nordstrom. I mentioned on here last week that their selection is great (and return policy is equally so), so I took advantage and ordered quite a few styles and chose my two favorites. I really love these Genetic "Alexa" Skinny Boyfriend Jeans. I already own some similar to this, but they don't have the great distressing that these have and mine have more of a slouchy look, so these are totally different - right? ;) And really, can one ever own too many pairs of jeans? I think not.

When you've got a great foundation, like an awesome pair of denim, the rest of the outfit can be simple. I threw on a white top, an understated bag and shoes, and a bright blazer and was good to go. Oh, and a red lip! This one in shade #99 is my newest favorite.

P.S. Holy City Chic is coming tomorrow! Same blog, new name. Stylemeswankyblog.com will forward to the new URL, holycitychic.com. See ya then!


Big thanks to Nordstrom for sponsoring this post. Big thanks to YOU for supporting the brands that support this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! If you ask a question, please make sure your email address is connected to comments through your Blogger profile. If you aren't sure how to do this but still want your question answered, please leave your email address at the end of your comment! Thanks! :)