Tuesday, October 28, 2014

A Look Inside Lauren Conrad's Beverly Hills Penthouse

Style Me Swanky has moved --- Check this post out on Holy City Chic!

Oh, to live the life of LC. No really, I would totally love to live her life for at least one teeny day. She's incredibly business savvy, beautiful, seems to have a great balance between love, friends, and work, and not to mention, she's the owner of an amazeballs penthouse in Beverly Hills.

I spotted this peek inside her home on InStyle and I loved the images so much that I just had to share them on here. In fact, I went back and looked at them (and watched the coordinating video) like five times.


So I don't know about you, but I was completely taken by the orange tufted sofa, the giant exposed brick wall, and her beautiful kitchen. Oh gosh, and that closet.

Photography by Douglas Friedman/Styling by Ann Caruso

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! If you ask a question, please make sure your email address is connected to comments through your Blogger profile. If you aren't sure how to do this but still want your question answered, please leave your email address at the end of your comment! Thanks! :)