Tuesday, September 23, 2014

spotted: fall styles

I randomly stumbled into Old Navy last weekend looking for a utility vest and became distracted by some great pieces. They didn't end up having the vest, so I hurried home in hopes that it would be available online (wasn't. ugh!). Thought I'd share some of the great items I spotted in the store. If you're looking for fall styles at inexpensive prices, I'd highly recommend starting with these!

 






Oh, and I've got to give honorable mention to these loafers!

4 comments:

  1. Love the canvas utility jacket!! Screams fall!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check Forever21 or H&M for the vest! You know they always have trendy pieces! (I know you've prob already checked!) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that utility jacket and the plaid shirt!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  4. So obsessed with that poncho!!

    Hope you'll enter my L'Occitane giveaway: http://withlovefromkat.com/fall-beauty-must-haves-with-loccitane-divine-body-oil-cream-collection/

    xo Kat
    www.withlovefromkat.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! If you ask a question, please make sure your email address is connected to comments through your Blogger profile. If you aren't sure how to do this but still want your question answered, please leave your email address at the end of your comment! Thanks! :)