Saturday, August 30, 2014

sales to shop (and blog name reminder!)


Labor Day always brings those last few chances to soak up the sun, but it also gives us plenty of reasons to shop. The sales are everywhere and I've linked some stand outs below. I am eyeing these shoes, this lucite tray, and this vest (ah!). Have fun shopping! 
Anthropologie: Extra 20% off sale items. No code needed. Ends 9/1. 
Ballard Designs: 15% off sitewide. 
BCBGeneration: 40% off sitewide. Ends 9/1. 
Bloomingdales: Big brown bag sale! Items are 20% - 60% off. 
C. Wonder: 30% off full-price items. Extra 50% off sale. 
GiGi New York: Free personalization and free shipping. Ends 9/2. 
J. Crew: 40% off final sale items. 
Kendra Scott: 15% off sitewide with code 2014LDW. Ends 9/1. 
Furbish Studio: 15% off sitewide with code ENDOFSUMMER. 
Lulu and Georgia: 25% off sitewide with code LABORDAY25. Ends 9/1. 
Nordstrom: Up to 40% off. 
Old Navy: Everything is 40% - 50% off. 
Splendid: 20% off skirts and tops with code LABORDAY20.
Also, you may or may not have seen my announcement yesterday, but don't forget that this blog name will be changing to Holy City Chic early next week!

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving the name change. I just moved to Charleston and I never want to leave, so I can see why you would want to come back :) Good luck with everything!! xo

    Annie Reeves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the new name of the blog, wish you big success with it!
    End of Tenancy cleaning Kingston

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! If you ask a question, please make sure your email address is connected to comments through your Blogger profile. If you aren't sure how to do this but still want your question answered, please leave your email address at the end of your comment! Thanks! :)