Tuesday, August 26, 2014

layered


top  |  jeans  |  bag  |  shoes (similar)  |  sunglasses  | watch  |  horn necklace + earrings  |  short necklace

This is my favorite type of look. It's relaxed, but still pulled together. This outfit could take you shopping, to dinner (depending on the venue, I would maybe throw on some black pumps & carry a clutch), or to a backyard BBQ. Finding versatile pieces, like this top, has been a mission of mine for a while now. If it can be paired with multiple outfits and if it doesn't have a wild print (I tend to gravitate towards solids), then I don't mind investing. That's a timeless piece that I will be happy to see every time I open my closet doors.

I have an announcement coming tomorrow (and no, it has nothing to do with a baby!), so be sure to check back! 

7 comments:

  1. Such a cute top! I purchased a pair of boyfriend jeans the other day and could live in them.

    Emily from F is for

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look is goregous! You remind me so much of Carolyn Bessette Kennedy, one of my style icons. So classic! I am inspired now :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those jeans on you! I wish I could pull off a pair of boyfriend jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! What size did you wear in that ASOS dress? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Buying those jeans and that bag!! LOVE
    -Megan
    Beau Vie Blog

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! If you ask a question, please make sure your email address is connected to comments through your Blogger profile. If you aren't sure how to do this but still want your question answered, please leave your email address at the end of your comment! Thanks! :)