Friday, June 6, 2014

weekly roundup


It literally monsooned here last night. I was moments away from stepping outside to take photos for a fashion post, but then the bottom seriously fell out of the sky. And then came the sideways rain. And then flower pots broke (I mean have you ever had an afternoon rain storm break flower pots?) and limbs came down. That rain wasn't joking around. But I still took photos when it calmed down a little. (That's how much I love you.) You'll see those next week. But for now... this week's worthy links.
I want to try every single one.
Apps to keep you organized. (I have a large fascination in learning how other people stay on task.) 
I never would have thought of putting these colors in a master bath, but I'm seriously loving it. 
Cute cute and the price is right. 
Have you checked out my blog sale lately?
Fell in love with this jewelry shop
...and this vintage tray
After drooling over those grilled cheeses in the first link, I was glad to see this workout. Now I just need to do it.

image via vogue 1994

2 comments:

  1. That grilled cheese looks amazing! One of my favorites to make is brie, apple, and dijon... so yummy. LOVING those sunglasses! Have a great weekend love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The jewelry shop is going to be my new favorite! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! If you ask a question, please make sure your email address is connected to comments through your Blogger profile. If you aren't sure how to do this but still want your question answered, please leave your email address at the end of your comment! Thanks! :)