Monday, June 16, 2014

weekend

This weekend was top notch. Got some great family time in, plenty of time to relax, and fun with friends. I'm not going to tell you how quickly I watched season four of Pretty Little Liars on Netflix (because that would be embarrassing), but I finished it on Friday night. I had always avoided PLL because I thought it was aimed for a younger person, but geeeeez I became obsessed immediately! I love a good mystery. Anyway, back to this weekend. Here are some iphone snaps.

Brandon and I are a little cinnamon roll obsessed. It's a Saturday tradition and potentially could be a problem.

Added to my gallery wall.

Dinner at San Miguels. (Highly recommend if you're visiting Hilton Head!) Best skinny margarita in all the land.

Cruised from Beaufort to Edisto by boat. Great trip, even though we got caught in a storm on the way back.
My suit is Mara Hoffman, available here and here. Although the same print isn't available, there are plenty of other MH suits on sale here and here!

Hope y'all had a great Father's Day weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Loving your gallery wall inspiration! And PLL is SO addictive! I'm right there with you sister. Love your blog- new follower!

    xo,
    racheliz

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful weekend! Love that Mara Hoffman suit on you. Such a beautiful pattern and color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun weekend! Where's your romper from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog Megan! We are headed to Hilton Head this weekend for a family vacation-anymore suggestions on places to eat, shop, activities? Thanks!
    aschnoeb@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! If you ask a question, please make sure your email address is connected to comments through your Blogger profile. If you aren't sure how to do this but still want your question answered, please leave your email address at the end of your comment! Thanks! :)