Wednesday, June 11, 2014

good stuff

Over the weekend, I had a nice little visit with my friend, Target. You know how you go in there for one thing (or for nothing at all, let's be serious) and walk out with a buggy full of things you suddenly need. Target's the best for that. They've got good stuff all around right now and here are the highlights from my trip.

A candle that smells exactly like my absolute favorite, NEST Bamboo. Except, this one is a tiiiny fraction of the price. It's my new best friend.

This palm leaf bikini is perfection.

You know the Russell + Hazel Acrylic File Boxthat everyone is crazy about? It's beautiful, but seeing as how I don't even have files to put in a file box, I just can't justify $75. Enter this fine specimen...yeah, it was $7.99. (I can't find a link, but it's with all the other desktop organizers in the store.)

Gold push pins and gold scissors. Yes and yes.

...and perhaps my favorite - these comfy pajamas. The best part is that they are super lightweight, so they aren't a pain to wear in the summertime. Oh, and the set is on sale for $21!

Good stuff, right? Oh, also - this waffle weave robe is pretty incredible, especially for the price (what a great bridesmaids gift idea!) And this workout pullover in grey came home with me. It rivals Lululemon for sure.

Target ...oh you.

8 comments:

  1. Ha so true! I just did the exact same thing this weekend at Target. Hilarious because my fiance was with me and totally called me out that we went in for a coffee maker and came out with a buggy full of everything except that! Love the palm swim suit too.

    New fan and follower! Hope you can stop by Decor-Eat sometime soon. Happy hump day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I need basically all of these items now! :) Thanks for sharing, Target is always the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Target sucks you into their bullseye so quick!! I can never escape until I spend at least $50!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just picked up a few pieces of workout clothing too....Ohhhh Target!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just picked up the Nate Berkus Gold Stapler today!!! It kills me every time I walk down the home office aisle!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to get some more cute matching pajama sets! I also need to get at least one organizer like that for all of my old Town & Country magazines!

    Kasey
    http://www.preplovelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Want everything! but I am most def ordering the bikini- how was sizing? I feel like sometimes Target bikinis run on the small side.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm pretty much in love with the fact that I have ALL of the same items as well except for the candle!

    XOXO,
    Rebecca

    www.DarlingCashmere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! If you ask a question, please make sure your email address is connected to comments through your Blogger profile. If you aren't sure how to do this but still want your question answered, please leave your email address at the end of your comment! Thanks! :)