Thursday, April 17, 2014

1 SHIRT 2 WAYS

Do I ever love a good striped tee. They can go with anything, can be dressed up or down, and somehow manage to always give the wearer a carefree look. It's just one of those closet staples that no woman should ever be without. I throw mine on with anything, but here are two ways I've styled it in... ahem.. the past four days.
The one I have on in these photos is from Banana Republic and although it's no longer available, here are some great striped tee options that I love.





And here's how I styled the two outfits:

Outfit #1:





Outfit #2:


2 comments:

  1. I love this idea! Two very cute outfits. I am in love with your leopard loafers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your first look a ton! I know you listed alternatives of the things you are wearing, but where are the leopard loafers from and your red blazer from? (Even if they aren't new and you've had them awhile, sometimes I strike gold with E bay or Poshmark looking for items!)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! If you ask a question, please make sure your email address is connected to comments through your Blogger profile. If you aren't sure how to do this but still want your question answered, please leave your email address at the end of your comment! Thanks! :)