Tuesday, February 11, 2014

uniform

IMG_3637
IMG_3638
IMG_3652
Blazer: The Limited (similar), Blouse: Vince, Denim: AG Adriano Goldschmeid, Booties: Target (similar),
Necklace: Express (similar), Earrings: Kendra Scott, Watch: Michael Kors

This is an easy outfit to throw on... it's basically my uniform on days when I'm in a hurry, but need to at least feel pulled together.  To mix it up, I love adding an unexpected twist like a bright red blazer.  This Vince blouse is so lightweight and drapey - perfect for layering.  I used the Hot Tools 3/4" Curling Iron (on sale!) to add some messy loose curls to my hair.  It literally took five minutes and they stayed in my hair completely through the next day.  My favorite hair tool to date! 



3 comments:

  1. Love this look!

    Megan Proctor
    www.stilettosandsass.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that blazer! Red looks great on you!
    http://memandco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! If you ask a question, please make sure your email address is connected to comments through your Blogger profile. If you aren't sure how to do this but still want your question answered, please leave your email address at the end of your comment! Thanks! :)