Friday, November 22, 2013

weekly roundup


You guys - what a week!  Tuesday was a 15+ hour work day and it has just thrown me off.  I could totally go for some rest and relaxation this weekend.  Instead, we are heading to Columbia bright & early in the morning to go to the Coastal/USC football game.  Both my parents and Brandon's are going - and my brother will be joining us at the tailgate, too!  It's going to be an awesome day... and supposed to be sunny skies and in the 70s!  Really can't beat that.  

I LOVE refurbishing thrift store furniture (or... that time I found a sewing table on the side of the road).  This tutorial breaks down the steps.

The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show will air on December 10th, but I'm loving this little sneak peak.

This nightstand has all the goods... a drawer, shelves, and it's white lacquer.  Two, please!

Tried a sample of this foundation in 02 this week and it completely rocked my world.

I am so obsessed with thin, gold bands.  Here's the anatomy of a good stack.

If I were ever sued for $1 Billion, I think I'd do the same.

This gave me goose bumps - in an awesome way!

Must. Master. This.

image via

5 comments:

  1. I am so jealous of the weather you will be having this weekend!! There will be snow flurries in my future this weekend! Hope you have a great one!

    http://blovedboston.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has been one long week for me, too! I can't wait for Thanksgiving break!!

    I always look forward to the VS Fashion Show and the sneak peeks are making me super excited. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe we'll run into each other in Columbia! Also loving that nightstand. So gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I honestly can't wait for the Victoria Secret Fashion Show, so excited!!

    xo,
    Sincerely Miss Ash

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL I think you & I must be reading similar articles, and trying out the same samples. :-) Loving the new Geurlain foundation too, it's soooo good!! Have a great weekend. XO - Samantha
    www.playdatesandpearls.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! If you ask a question, please make sure your email address is connected to comments through your Blogger profile. If you aren't sure how to do this but still want your question answered, please leave your email address at the end of your comment! Thanks! :)