Monday, November 4, 2013

weekend



Monday again!  My weekend was even more relaxing than the weekend before.  A lot of nothing, truthfully.  Sometimes that's just what we need though.  I really love this time of year because it's more low-key than the spring & summer for us.  A little less go-go-go and a little more time to enjoy the people & places around us. Here are a few sights from our weekend.  If you follow me on instagram, you've probably already seen some of these.

One tall glass of sangria at Triangle Char & Bar ... perfect place to sit outside & watch Clemson win!

A classic photo-bomb by Brandon...
top // pants // loafers // bag

A relaxing morning with the cool river breeze blowing in past the open windows, a warm cup of coffee, a great book, and comfy pajamas.

An amazing take on chicken salad from Bull Street Gourmet.  Brandon's meal was bacon pancakes - literally bacon cooked into the batter - unique & delicious!

Sunday was the MOST beautiful day.  Nothing better than walking around with nowhere to go...

Here's to another week! Xo-M

P.S.  Oh! I've been meaning to post this for a while... 

Some of you leave comments (thank you for doing so!!) and in it, ask me a question. When I receive the list of blog comments to approve in my email inbox, if you do not have your email address connected to your blogger profile, I see that the comment is left by "noreply-comment@blogger.com." Therefore, I do not have a way of responding to your question via email. 

Connecting your email address to your comments is easy! To do so... 

Go into your Blogger Dashboard and look in the very top right of your screen and click on the box that shows your Blogger screen name. Click "Blogger Profile," then "Edit Profile." Then find the section “show my email address” and check the box. 

Once you do that, bloggers can directly respond back to your comments. Your email will not be visible in the comment section for other commenters to see. It will only be visible to me when I click reply to respond to your comments. 


-

14 comments:

  1. Low key weekends are the best. Love your outfit! A pair of leopard loafers are on the top of my wishlist. Bacon pancakes sound amazing! Isn't downtown Charleston so beautiful? It makes me realize why we were voted the best city in the nation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a perfect weekend! Love your Charleston pics and that photo bomb is awesome ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't think of a better way to spend a weekend. And that sangria looks amazing right about now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like a fun weekend, your weather looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those sunglasses look great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha Brandon's photobomb is hilarious!!

    Tristan {at} Sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you had a relaxing weekend. I agree sometimes having no plans are the best plans!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes a relaxing weekend is just what you need, and it's so nice to just decompress a little bit before the holidays :) I love all your Charleston pics, it's definitely one of my favorite cities! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Relaxing weekends are the best and definitely needed sometimes! Charleston must be even more gorgeous this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So jealous that you had a nice stroll around Charleston. That's my idea of a perfect day! Curious, what book are you reading? I'm on the hunt for good ones to read since it's getting cold!

    Rachel
    www.pinkflamingostyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rachel, I'm reading "Revenge Wears Prada" ...really good so far!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How do you get such great body/lift in your hair? Mine is very fine and always flat and I'd love to get it to look like yours does in the last photo! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can I ask where you got your coffee table? I am looking for a great mirrored or glass oval coffee table, and yours is lovely. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! If you ask a question, please make sure your email address is connected to comments through your Blogger profile. If you aren't sure how to do this but still want your question answered, please leave your email address at the end of your comment! Thanks! :)