Monday, November 18, 2013

piperlime 30% off // my picks

Okay okay.  So I know this isn't exactly the time of year to be snatching up things for yourself.  Tis the season of giving, after all.  But... a sale is a sale and it's a crying shame to miss out on one this good, y'all.  Piperlime occasionally offers 20% off of your entire purchase, but very rarely can you take 30% off!  Yeah so, this is kind of major.  As promised earlier... here are my picks! 


Save 30% off your entire purchase at Piperlime with code MERRY ...until tomorrow, 11/19!



.

2 comments:

  1. Ha I was just in Atlanta and bought a little too much for myself! It's so hard when there are sales everywhere you look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love love love the Sanctuary snakeskin skirt, great find!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! If you ask a question, please make sure your email address is connected to comments through your Blogger profile. If you aren't sure how to do this but still want your question answered, please leave your email address at the end of your comment! Thanks! :)