Tuesday, December 18, 2012

lately

Finally got the first few presents under the tree.  
(Mr. Present-Unwrapper has been caught in the action.)

Tulle puts the best finishing touches on a present!  It's soft and sweet, not to mention... CHEAP.  I got a roll from Michaels for a few dollars and it seems endless. 

Last weekend, we visited the James Island Festival of Lights with some great friends.  We go every year and, while not much changes from year to year, it's always a fun way to get in the Christmas spirit.  







(I may or may not having purchased the furry one a "Winston's First Christmas" ornament from Santa's Village.)

Meanwhile, on the organizational front... I've been filling up my Graphic Image planner with the most important dates.  Y'all, I'm getting married in a little over four months.  When did that happen?

Oh, and a fun hibachi dinner with friends for my MOH's fiance's 27th birthday.  I have not had hibachi in years and literally ate out of my to-go box all weekend long.  I think I'm set for another few years.  
Mel (Gibson) was our chef.  He was too funny!

Happy Tuesday.  Happy seven days 'til Christmas! 

15 comments:

  1. I snagged that same wrapping paper from TJMaxx! Love it! I can't believe our weddings are FINALLY getting close!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your gifts look GORGEOUS and that hibachi realllllly made me hungry!

    Amanda
    It’s An Easy Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. The presents look gorgeous! My puppy has been chewing holes in the corners of mine, he's not quite sure what to make of all the decorations!

    xx Emily @ laughliveandshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the wrapped presents! The pretty pink tulle certainly does make then special.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your gift wrap!! I've never thought of using tulle to wrap presents!! That's a great idea!!! Will definitely be heading to Michael's ASAP :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My go to has been tulle this year also! I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where is the gold dot gift wrap from? LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That gift wrap looks phenomenal. I love the tulle with it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never thought of using tulle- what a good idea! We can't put our gifts under the tree- our new puppy will eat them in minutes! So they're staying on the table near the tree this year

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the gift wrap, I've been collecting ideas and these look very easy and impressive!! By the way, cute outfits-- you two ladies are so stylish!!

    www.sarahlagen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like you definitely got into the Christmas spirit, I can't believe Christmas is in less than a week! When did that happen?!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the tulle on gifts - so simple, yet such a statement!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have the same wrapping paper set. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! If you ask a question, please make sure your email address is connected to comments through your Blogger profile. If you aren't sure how to do this but still want your question answered, please leave your email address at the end of your comment! Thanks! :)