Thursday, August 2, 2012

Thursday Loves

Dinner last night with great friends.


I tried out the top knot with the hair doughnut.  I have a lot of practicing to do, but it was a nice first effort. ;)

After dinner, I put another coat of stain on the ole table.  
I still forgot to buy gloves...  ziploc bags did the trick!


I still have another two coats to go, but she's looking good!


I'm loving these items from ASOS.

Skater Dress in Print with Dipped Hem

Oasis Embellished Collar Shirt


this quote

  Happy Thursday, loves!
I'm moving tomorrow (which explains lots of furniture in the garage), so you may not hear from me until Monday.  I'll be sweating up a storm in this August heat, for sure!  
  ...and if I don't post tomorrow; I hope you all have wonderful weekends!
Xo-M

10 comments:

  1. i can never do the sick bun :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry, i mean "sock" bun! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. ASOS has 15% off with the code GOUSA! I just go an email today about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You rocked the top knot, I need to try. I tried your side braid but it looked stupid on me! Good luck moving and I heart taco boy:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loveeee the ASOS dress and your sock bun turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WE loved the Oasis shirt!

    xo The SunKissed Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  7. The ASOS dress is lovely! I think I might have to check it out. Love the topknot, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, lovely blog! Glad the hair doughnut tutorial helped you - it's always fun seeing people use it! Juliet x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where did you get your doughnut thing for your hair? It looks so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! If you ask a question, please make sure your email address is connected to comments through your Blogger profile. If you aren't sure how to do this but still want your question answered, please leave your email address at the end of your comment! Thanks! :)