Friday, May 25, 2012

The Friday Five

{1}
two healthy snacks for the week
I've been on a yogurt + granola kick these past couple of weeks.  Strawberries were half off at the grocery store, which made it so much better!
I've also been loving this icky green drink. 
...but it tastes so good!  Kind of like a jolly rancher.
This is what it is
Bolthouse Farms Green Goodness
One of my friends drinks this, and although I hadn't tasted it, I thought I'd give it a whirl when I saw it at the grocery store. 
It sounded good...
Bolthouse Farms® Green Goodness® starts with wheat grass, spirulina, spinach and blue-green algae. We add apples, kiwis, mangos, bananas, pineapples and dragon fruit to make it a good source of iron and Vitamin B6, naturally rich in Vitamins A, C, and B12, and packed with powerful phytonutrients found in nature's most nutritious greens.
I especially love that each bottle (the bigger bottles) contains 4.5 apples, 3/4 of a pinneaple, 1.5 mangos, 1.5 bananas, and 1.5 kiwis. 

The best part is that it's fantastic and only 140 calories per serving!  This is great for someone like me who doesn't take in near the amount of fruits and veggies as I should.


{2}
Brandon and I went to the best concert with some of our friends on Tuesday night. I rarely do anything out late on a weeknight, but going to see Michael Franti at the Music Farm was a large exception. He is an AMAZING performer!
Rylee & Quinn maxi dress (purchased at Saks Off Fifth last summer)
I laugh (but really love) the middle picture on the right column. My purse got so darn heavy (and who wants to carry a purse at a standing-room only concert, anyway?) So Brandon, being the pleaser that he is, strapped my purse on his belt. Lifesaver.



Check out this video that I recorded on my cell phone. I love how he jumps around in the crowd. No one in the building stopped dancing the entire night!
That's Michael Franti below ...super close to us!


{3}
two OOTDs from today and yesterday.



Zara Dress, Banana Republic necklace and bracelet, Michael Kors watch, BCBG wedges, Louis Vuitton Speedy 30



Express dress, J. Crew necklace, Aerosoles wedges
...and because someone asked about my watch, it's a Bulova 96R138.





{4}
At 5pm today, I'll be on the road to Edisto with Brandon and some of our favorite people!
a relaxing weekend spent at the beach house + great friends + toes in the sand ...I think yes!



{5}
I may have posted this before, but I am just in love with this foyer and staircase.


Happy Weekend!
See you again on Monday :)
Xo-M

12 comments:

  1. Love the dress you wore to concert? Where might a chicka find one like it? Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love bolthouse farms green goodness! It looks disgusting, but is SO good! And packed with vitamins to boot!

    xo,
    eMr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just recently found your blog! 1- love yogurt/granola/strawberries, esp from ChickfilA since it is so easy/cheap :) 2- LOVE the adorable dress from Zara!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the watch specs - you're a doll! Have a great weekend xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun this weekend! I love love your OOTDs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun in Edisto! Also I love your OOTD's!

    Xoxo
    http://sosimplychic.blogspot.com/

    Happy Memorial Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of your outfits! And have fun at the beach this weekend :) I make lists like that too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yogurt and granola with fruit is such a great breakfast. So healthy and yummy! That drink looks pretty good, too. I'm going to have to try it!
    You look super cute in all your outfits! I hope your weekend is fun and relaxing!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE that Rylee and Quinn maxi and I am SUPER bummed it's over a year old!!! It's totally cute!!!! How are bridal details coming along for you my friend? I've hardly been able to blog as we near our big day, so much going on! Is it that way for you?

    ReplyDelete
  10. So fun! I've heard he's great in concert. Love all of your outfits. And your hair looks amazing in that first pic. You're tempting me to pick up the bombshell iron...

    Happy Memorial Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. your hair looks so pretty curled like that!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! If you ask a question, please make sure your email address is connected to comments through your Blogger profile. If you aren't sure how to do this but still want your question answered, please leave your email address at the end of your comment! Thanks! :)