Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Loves

I'm crazy over blazers (on ladies and the gents, too), but am dying over this particular color.


Emerald green & amethyst are my favorite jewel-tones.
Must own a similar version of this blazer ASAP! 


I'm also obsessed with this watch...


I'm definitely a watch-lover.  Brandon and I both are, actually.  
A great watch can make your overall look appear so much more sophisticated.
I feel absolutely incomplete without a watch on my wrist.  I will never be an "oh, I've got my cell phone to check the time" girl. 

This La Mer Vintage Oversized watch is gorgeous in black leather & rose gold.

It can be purchased here for $88. 


I'm loving the truth in this quote...



I adore this sweet children's book & the concept behind it!


One of my readers let me know about this adorable book that her sister, Yana, wrote.  
Yana is a working mother of three & is contributing all of the book's proceeds to different children's charities.

This is very dear to my heart because I work for the development office at a children's hospital & know first-hand about the power that donations have!

Check out the book here.
You can even view a preview of the first few pages! 


--and to close out this post...

How can you not love this picture?


Ahh! I could just eat them up with a spoon.


Hope everyone had a great Wednesday!
Xo.

first, third, and fifth photo via pinterest

17 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm Michelle.
    I just wanted to stop by and say that I adore your blog!
    Hope you have a fabulous were.
    - Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a blazer addict too! That color is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow..that blazer is gorgeous especially in that color!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw a blazer similiar to the one you love at Anthro and almost bought it...but it was a coral/red color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The color on the blazer is gorgeous! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That blazer is fabulous! Love the color! And I love that quote, it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the blazer too! Funny also because I just posted about Poppy Delevigne (the girl wearing it)! -e-

    ReplyDelete
  8. i LOVE all your loves... especially the puppies! hehehe... they are so cute...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I obsess over blazers as well. Zara had some amazing colors before like that pink one that was floating around on Pinterest. I love the emerald one too :)

    that pup is adorable and makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that quote. It's very true, even if we don't always see it at the time!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. OK so I'm commenting again like a dork b/c I'm trying to follow you and the box isn't popping up! :( will try again tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  13. They had a blazer just like that one in the same color at Nordstrom! It was like $40! So I'd check there :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just found your blog. Love the blazer (I have a thing for blazers/jackets) and I love the watch! I am now following:)

    Andrea


    www.frommylivingroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG look at that puppy!!!!! I love your blog so much and need to get over here more...maybe you can come by and link up with me for Fashion Friday? Have a great weekend honey! Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh I am definitely swooning over that desk! I am in need of a wonderful workstation!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! If you ask a question, please make sure your email address is connected to comments through your Blogger profile. If you aren't sure how to do this but still want your question answered, please leave your email address at the end of your comment! Thanks! :)