Wednesday, October 26, 2011

...another weekend in Clemson

Last weekend, we went back to Clemson to watch a UNC domination!
We are still undefeated & ranked #5 in the BCS Standings.
(...just in case you USC fans were wondering!)

Friday night at dinner.
Our seats were amazing.
We sat right in between the field goal poles.  Drew, whom you'll see in a picture below, caught one of the extra point balls after it went through the goal.  It was funny because whenever a field goal or extra point was kicked in our direction, all of the women would hide their faces.  All of the men would compete to catch it. 
Just a little observation...
Now back to the important things!


And as for this guy...
Well, if you're from SC or surrounding states, you know that the University of South Carolina Gamecocks are Clemson's biggest rivals.

This guy thought it would be a great idea to dress in USC attire.  Some people, I swear, don't have an elevator that goes all the way to the top.


Brandon, me, Cody, Drew



This was our last trip to Clemson of the season.  The next game we'll attend will be the USC/Clemson game, which is always on Thanksgiving weekend.  I'll tell ya, going up to the games really takes a lot out of you! It's so much fun (& completely worth it), but the long drive, plus staying in an unfamiliar place, plus staying up late on Friday night & waking up early on game day, plus walking around all day on Saturday ...all makes for one tired Megan on Monday morning.

We're almost halfway to this weekend!
I'm seriously lacking any motivation to dress up in a costume.
 (Halloween bah-humbug!)

What do you all have planned?
Xo.

14 comments:

  1. I have no Halloween plans. I actually have like 3 pumpkin carving parties to attend!? lol. Odd.

    You and Brandon are SUCH a cute couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tiger picture! You guys look so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boo on the UNC domination, but I hope y'all end up in a really good BCS bowl to represent the ACC. I know how you feel about Football games taking a lot out of you, they are a lot of work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have any Halloween plans...I always want to dress up but then have nowhere to go! Being outa college leaves you with limited options..... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm proud of how well Clemson is doing. I love Dabo. That being said, if somehow Alabama and Clemson make it to the championship, Dabo's my enemy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went to the Clemson / FSU game with my bf this year (even though I am a die-hard Carolina fan) and a guy was wearing a Lattimore jersey a few rows down from us! While I appreciated his ballsy-ness, I'm pretty sure he jinxed Marcus. Not cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know exactly how you feel about making trips for the games. It's that way in Arkansas if you live in Little Rock. You have to make the drive up to Fayetteville and it's a long trip! Makes for a tired girl on Sunday for sure! Love these pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok y'all are seriously the cutest couple ever!! Looks like a fab weekend. I too am lacking the Halloween spirit this year, I hate dressing up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pics of you and Brandon! My boyfriend was at the game this past weekend and said it was great! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree that you two are the cutest! And I also agree that traveling for game weekends is totally exhausting! I look forward to those weekends but dread the week following!

    And I am totally the halloween grinch. I am just not feeling it this year. Lame, i know!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so happy and cheerful in these photos! It looks like you had a fantastic weekend. Best wishes for another lovely one :)

    xo, Kym
    http://travel-babbles.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just found your blog- I'm a Clemson grad too and I can't believe we are undefeated, so exciting!! We live in Cola so we are SO wanting us to beat USC this year!! Great pics :-)

    eileen
    www.acreativedayblog.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! If you ask a question, please make sure your email address is connected to comments through your Blogger profile. If you aren't sure how to do this but still want your question answered, please leave your email address at the end of your comment! Thanks! :)