Friday, June 24, 2011

gloomy days, bad teachers, and protein!

Has this week just flown by for anyone else?

Gloomy day here in Charleston.  Hope this isn't any reflection of the weekend! I would love to spend my Saturday morning strolling around the Farmer's Market in pretty weather.

Anyway, to make up for the lack of sunshine today, I decided to feel bright & cheerful by wearing a Lilly dress to work.


***

Anyone planning on going to see Bad Teacher over the weekend?



I love Cameron Diaz & hope this movie is really cute!  I think I will wait to see it after I hear some reviews.
...so if you see it, let me know!  ;)

***

...waiting for my shipment of protein powder to come in today.

Oh my gosh, did I really just say that?
Protein powder?

I never thought I'd be a "protein shake" girl, but I decided to give it a try.

Although this is the "light" version of Muscle Milk, it's still higher in fat than other protein powder options.  But I still decided to get this one because I've heard it tastes really good ...and let's face it, if I don't like it, I won't drink it.  So there.

I'll let you know if I notice any differences in hunger cravings/energy/lean muscle/etc.

If I do, I'm going to buy the vanilla flavor to put in smoothies! 

This product is normally around $40 full price, but I got it on Amazon for $15.77.

Have I mentioned how much I LOOOVE Amazon?
Well, I do.

***

That's all I've got ladies... well, & Brandon (who checks up on my blog multiple times a day to see y'alls comments, hehe)

Happy Friday!
XO

16 comments:

  1. Cute dress. I hope that movie is good too.
    Let me knwow about the protein powder and what you think, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep headed to see the movie today at noon with a few other teachers I teach with! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that dress! & what beautiful tan legs you have :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know that Lilly-- It's cute!! You always have thee cutest outfits! You should do a closet sale!!!!!!!!! but sell all the stuff you just buy! :) Anyhoooo -- let me know how you like the muscle milk, I've been thinking about trying it myself.

    Hiiiiii Brandon! haha
    Have a good weekend Meggy-roo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to a farmers market this Saturday! Cant wait to see what they have this weekend :) Love amazon too! Have a great weekend girl.

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let me know what you think about the protein powder! I've tried Go Lean protein powder in chocolate. That's good. I recommend blending the powders with a little bit of skim milk and ice! Tastes like a milkshake =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saw the movie last night! It was very funny a bit raunchy but none the less had me laughing :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so happy today is pretty in Chs and not a gloomfest like yesterday! I've never tried a protein powder, interested to hear how it goes. Thanks for telling me your lunch break gym routine, I'm impressed!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute blog! I just stumbled upon it! (:
    I am so excited to see bad teacher!! I am going tonight for a girls night. It should be fun. I have strawberry protein to put in shakes, but haven't tried anything yet. lol Hope you have a great weekend!
    I can't wait to read more of your posts! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love AMAZON, thankfully I have the app so it comes in handy all the time ( that can actually be a bad thing !) .


    Yay for Protein Shakes. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait to hear about how the Muscles Milk tastes. I've always wanted to find out how it tastes, but the $40 tag always stopped me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wore Lily Pants on Friday as well to cheer myself up from the gloom. Love you blog! I just started one myself and would love for you to check it out :)

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  13. We saw Bad Teacher, thought it was hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Please let me know how the protein poweder thing goes. I have been wanting to try protein shakes, since I don't eat meat, but I haven't yet.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Saw Bad Teacher the other night, even funnier than I had hoped! Especially because I am about to be a real teacher in Aug. and can relate. Let's just hope I don't resort to using fundraiser $$ on a boob job!!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  16. My husband drinks that muscle milk stuff, hehe! He thinks the mint chocolate chip cookie is the best flavor! He definitely always orders it off of Amazon too; such a better deal!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! If you ask a question, please make sure your email address is connected to comments through your Blogger profile. If you aren't sure how to do this but still want your question answered, please leave your email address at the end of your comment! Thanks! :)