Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen in Vogue

I've always had a special place for Mary-Kate and Ashley in my heart ...it may sound cheesy, but seriously,  I have. 



I'm certain that I've watched every episode ever produced of Full House, watched/owned all the Olsen twin's movies, and even owned their gameboy game back in fifth grade.  Actually, I think I bought the gameboy just so that I could play their game.




Anyway, since I've had such a love of these girls, it really was a shame to see them fall into Fashion Exile. 

You've seen their photos in the Fashion Police columns, I'm sure...

*Sorry, some of these are blurry!*











Some of those were just painful to see for the second time.

Their article in Vogue caught my eye and I wanted to share with you all how wonderful they look in the mag!  Their interview was quite interesting, too.  It's great to sense some sanity in their pretty little heads.















Oh, and they won "Best Dressed" on E's Fashion Police against Kristen Bell and Michelle Trachtenburg.


XO

8 comments:

  1. I did a post on Ashley not too long ago. They are so stylish! Hope you're having a fabulous Tuesday honey! I posted twice today...come by and check me out! Kori xoxo

    blondeepisodes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they can be so adorable! But I hate their style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I used to LOVE them growing up! Loving the pics from the Elle shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always loved the Olsen twins as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was in love with them when they were like 14 in Chasing London!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They do look so fresh and youthful in this Vogue article! I was obsessed with Full House too and always thought that Candace Cameron would be the ultimate bff! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally with you. Loved them growing up and still love them even though some of those pictures are terrifying!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE THEM! New York Minute is one of the best movies ever made! It's so hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! If you ask a question, please make sure your email address is connected to comments through your Blogger profile. If you aren't sure how to do this but still want your question answered, please leave your email address at the end of your comment! Thanks! :)