Wednesday, December 22, 2010

my feet hurt.

I'm in a bit of a funk. 
My feet are killing me from two days of nonstop shopping.
From the first day, I got blisters on the pads of my feet. 
ouch.
Then, they popped. 
(Sorry, is this really gross?)
So today, I was walking around on broken skin, which turned into bigger sores and more painful blisters. 

I'm very congested.
I have a headache.
My body aches.
I'm sleep deprived.
Oh, and I'm obviously a complainer.
But there is a bright side. 

My very best friend is coming into town tomorrow!





We haven't seen each other in years.
Ok, maybe it's just been months.

She moved up North in September and is making a week-long return to her Southern roots.

This is why I can't be sick!

I'm going to spend tomorrow in pure relaxation. I haven't wrapped a single gift, so that has to be done. But other than that, I'm looking forward to Christmas movies and an afternoon in my jammies.

Everyone deserves that every once in a while.

Did I mention my feet hurt?

Love,
M

2 comments:

  1. Oh my lord, your poor feet. I'm in the same boat...but I still have some shopping to do. Sigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a serious funk going around, I've had it since last Saturday. Get some rest and feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! If you ask a question, please make sure your email address is connected to comments through your Blogger profile. If you aren't sure how to do this but still want your question answered, please leave your email address at the end of your comment! Thanks! :)