Saturday, October 9, 2010

Old Navy Outerwear

I'm obsessed with these three jackets.
...and the best part is that they are from Old Navy, so they have great price-points.

This one happens to be my favorite. 
The collar is so unique and adorable.  
(The collar actually stands up straight, as opposed to the way it looks bent over in this picture.)
$69.50
This photo doesn't do this coat justice.
This is my favorite black pea coat I've tried in a long time.
The rounded collar is so feminine.
The length is perfect.
It's just an all-around flattering coat.
$89.50

This is a moleskin jacket. 
Very lightweight, yet still warm and cozy.
My favorite part is the color.
It's called "Robbie Red" and I think it's so smart! 
$49.50

You can't beat these prices.
The quality of these coats is fantastic!
I didn't buy any of them because the check-out line at Old Navy had 200 people in it. 
Plus, I would really like to buy all three, so I'd like to wait until I can get my hands on a coupon. It's not like it's cold here anyway.  Today was in the 80s!

Y'all should check them out! 
Goodnight loves!

xo.
MMS

5 comments:

  1. Love, loveeee your new blog design! And those jackets are so cute, thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that first jacket. such a cute color too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your blog, and it's adorable.

    Those coats make me giddy, I must RUN to Old Navy tonight, I've been needing a new Fall dress coat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been eyeing this Old Navy jacket and am determined to get it before the USC/TN football game! http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=55474&vid=1&pid=789249&scid=789249012

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! If you ask a question, please make sure your email address is connected to comments through your Blogger profile. If you aren't sure how to do this but still want your question answered, please leave your email address at the end of your comment! Thanks! :)