Saturday, September 11, 2010

Style Bakery & Fall Trends

My dear friend, Crystal, shared the best website with me!
I just know all of you ladies will enjoy it too.
Visit it by clicking here!


This site has product reviews, fashion & beauty tips, trend alerts, and hot celebrity gossip, too! 
(Basically my favorite things, all in one website)

It even has a link called "sweet savings," where you can find a listing of stores that are currently having online sales. 


...and best of all...
for those of you, like me, who love to peruse sample sale websites like Gilt, Rue LaLa, HauteLook, etc.,
there is a link that shows you a collective list of what each site has on sale each day.
That saves me a lot of time.

Here are just a few of my favorite Fall 2010 looks on Style Bakery:



The Trend: Ponchos
The Look:

The Trend: Jewel Tones (LOVE!)
The Look:

The Trend: Faux Fur
The Look:
What in the world happened to Chanel's faux fur look (far left)? Interesting.

The Trend:  Animal Prints
The Look:

The Trend: Camel
The Look:

...and now, here's my Polyvore showing how I would wear these looks:
fall 2010
Hope everyone is having a great weekend! 
XOXO,
MEG

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! If you ask a question, please make sure your email address is connected to comments through your Blogger profile. If you aren't sure how to do this but still want your question answered, please leave your email address at the end of your comment! Thanks! :)