Wednesday, October 2, 2013

lust list

Here are some products that are on my radar this week.  First one being Tory Burch's new fragrance.  I want it solely because of the chic bottle and description of notes (peonies... yes please!).  Has anyone sampled it?  Thoughts? 


Bloomingdales is having their Friends and Family sale.  Receive 20% off your order with code FANDF.  Valid until 10/6.
Also, Shopbop just added a ton of new items to their sale section!  Grab your picks while you can!


.

















8 comments:

  1. Dying for those report booties. And of course, the 3.1 phillip lim bag has been on my wishlist for months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually smelled the new Tory Burch frangrance last night at Bloomingdales while I was scoping out what I wanted to get for the sale. The new fragrance is sweet and reminded me slightly of Clinique's Happy. I love the packaging too. Have you seen the blush compact she has (it's only available through toryburch.com) but I'm obsessed with the packaging!! Might just have to get it even though I just bought a new blush 2 weeks ago....

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing these! love the heels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks! I often buy Daniel Rainn at Nordstrom Rack I love the fit of his clothing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dying for the Tory scent!

    Cass
    glitterandgranola.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dying for the Tory scent!

    Cass
    glitterandgranola.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Daniel Rainn and have gotten a lot of his stuff from the WA TJ Maxx and Marshall's. I'm lovin that Essie color for Fall! Also dying over that Pashli bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that serving tray. What a great price too!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! If you ask a question, please make sure your email address is connected to comments through your Blogger profile. If you aren't sure how to do this but still want your question answered, please leave your email address at the end of your comment! Thanks! :)